[bookport] Re: bookport suggestion

  • From: Josh and LuAnn <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 11:22:34 -0500

I'd love it if the bookport and braille n speak scholar could become one unit.
Or better yet. allow the braille n speak scholar to still exist because there
may still be people who use a serial port or for some reason just want a
braille n speak scholar. But why then is the braille n speak scholar
considerably more expensive than the bookport if it's using technology that
came out in the early 90s like 1990 or 1992?

Josh