[bookport] Re: bookport suggestion

  • From: Josh Kennedy <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 20:27:46 -0500

Yes, but wouldn't it be nice to have a bit more functionality? Such as a spell-checker like that of a braille n speak, a calculator, maybe stopwatch and the ability to run bns programs? After all, we're talking about putting a bit more of 1993's technology into something that is ten years or over ten years in the future.

Josh

----- Original Message ----- From: "CLKennedy" <chowe641@xxxxxxxxxxxx>