[bookport] Re: bookport suggestion

  • From: "David Edick" <mdedick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 12:31:33 -0800

In the real world, multi function devices are everywhere. Camera's in
phones, TV in phones, day planner in phones, clocks in everything,
calculators in everything, note pads in your MP3 players,  I could go on a
while longer. Nobody in the world wants a dedicated device that reads text
files only. The simple fact is, if the device has a feature that you won't
use, just don't use it. If you just want the book port to only read text or
MP3 files, and maybe take voice notes, save yourself up to $60 and get the
book currier from Springer design.