[bookport] Re: bookport skipping

  • From: David Nash <davidn8109@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 12:51:41 -0600

You're right, Walt, I did this on my Mac at home (wooops!). I'll try it again next time I'm at my friend's as that's the only place with the Transfer software installed. Thanks for the input.

dave

On Nov 26, 2007, at 12:27 PM, Walt Smith wrote:

Dave -

The error message you received with the Bookshare books indicates that you
didn't use the Bookport Transfer software to place them on the BP.
Hopefully, you didn't simply do a straight transfer from your PC to the CF
card using a card burner--this can only be done with MP3 files.