[bookport] Re: book port speach

  • From: "David Arocho" <darocho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 17:23:48 -0700

Respectfully, Bruce, I disagree with you.  It has nothing to do with being
blind.  In fact, I think it is APH which is asking to be excused as a
nonprofit serving the blind.  In the world of technology, blind people are
expected to settle for less than excellence from the adaptive technology
providers.  I believe that as consumers we can expected better; you and a
few others on the list think that such expectations are unrealistic and
perhaps unfair.  We'll leave it at that.
I won't belabor the issue any further.

David