[bookport] Re: book port speach

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 12:03:12 -0700

David,
Ever run a business? What do you think would happen to current inventory if prospective customers knew a new model would be out sometime soon in the future? Projected release date is the fall but what if unforseen events delays that til next year? What will happen to the current inventory? Loyalty is wonderful but APH is a business.

I ordered my BP earlier this year and found out the next day about the new BP in the works. The new BP is not yet a reality while the BP I own is real and available for my use...now. Even if the new BP offers must have features, I certainly would not want the very first production models. And again, I would not want to have to wait months or a year for it and not have use of it in the meantime.

   APH did nothing wrong.

When in doubt, um...
--Anonymous
Robert & Dreamer Doll (Guide Dawggie)