[bookport] Re: beta software:

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 09:55:46 -0400

Lou:

It appears that the entire folder path was in fact read with older =
versions of the firmware as well.

Rob Meredith

>>> loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx 06/20/04 11:54AM >>>
Larry,

I'm talking about using the star and pound keys to step through my =
folders.
The BP is reading the whole path i.e. backslash BP backslash bookshare
fiction folder.  Upon reflection, it may always have done this; it's just
that I'd gone back to the 64 meg card while the babbling problem was being
straightened out and I'd forgotten how the subfolders were being handled.
The old brain just isn't as reliable as it used to be now that I'm in my
fifties. <grin>  The new beta has fixed that problem so I'm back to the
larger card with several subfolders and all seems to be well.  Thanks.  =
lou
----- Original Message -----=20