[bookport] Re: Equals Signs in Messages

  • From: Clarence Whaley <clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 08:55:50 -0500

But there's a simple solution until APH can figure it out.  If you hear the
number 20 just edit out that part.  Much better than ads.

At 09:33 AM 6/21/2004 -0400, you wrote:

>Well, apparently they figure they are better then the dreaded ads we =
>were
>getting.  Well, they are but they are still a pain in the....  Well, you =
>get
>the picture.  I had the same problem with the URL and the equal sign in =
>it.
>

>Dave
>=20

Clarence Whaley
P.S. Be sure to play in the 24-hour GW Micro poker party on June 25 & 26 at
http://www.allinplay.com.
Training Division Manager
GW Micro
E-Mail:  Clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx
Direct Voice (615) 383-6248
or 866-699-8901
Direct Fax (260) 489-2608
GW Micro Voice Number 260-489-3671
http://www.gwmicro.com
or press enter below to read all about our training program
http://www.gwmicro.com/training