[bookport] Re: beta software?

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 09:13:45 -0400

Will:

I don't know if they do Beta testing or what their policies are, so
you'll have to check with them.  I can only speak for what we do here at
APH.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 07/24/06 08:59AM >>>
hi

since springer design make both book port and book courier, can one
also
beta test their software?
regards, will