[bookport] Re: audible

  • From: "Larry Stevens" <larry480@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 09:07:01 -0500

oh I see. thanks
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 11:57 PM
Subject: [bookport] Re: audible

Actually, in the transfer program, if you have an Audible account, the downloads directory will show up as the first item in your favorites list within the transfer program itself.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006, Queen Family wrote:

I may be wrong--and I sincerely hope I am--
But you have to go through the Audible Manager which is quite easy.
Just pres alt+A and type L for library or G for the main page.

The Bookport Transfer menu is really a godsend.

Audible's new format has been driving blind users of other devices
crazy.  Fortunately I stuck with Audible Manager version 4.x and not
version 5.