[bookport] Re: audible

  • From: "Jeff - The Ultra Guy" <Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 21:08:12 -0800

Steve, I think you have 3 options.  That device selection is merely for the
purpose of defaulting the format for books.  Since the Book Port only supports
format 4, and since no selection in that combo box results in a default of
format 4, you can:

1.  Just leave the device selection combo box undefined.

2.  Choose the Book Courier option, since it's the same in this regard.

3.  Define your own.

Jeff