[bookport] Re: another question

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 08:20:09 -0400

No.  The cables are packaged with Book Ports when they are manufactured.
 And, we have no other devices of this kind which use USB cables.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> mikebowmanjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 06/16/06 01:20AM >>>
Greetings.

It seems strange to me that you would have this much trouble with the
cable.
Makes me wonder if somehow APH inadvertently sent you the wrong one
which
assumes, of course, that APH uses more than one cable for its various
products.

Michael Bowman-Jones (also a rookie)