[bookport] Re: another question

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 08:16:39 -0400

Matthew:

I must say, I'm a little perplexed here.  In your first messages, you
indicated that the cable fit your laptop but that you got error
messages.  Now, you're saying it doesn't fit any of them.  Hmmmmm.  You
are certainly welcomed to send the cable back and we can take a look at
it to be certain it is the correct cable.  We have had no other
complaints of this kind.  As I've said to you on the phone previously,
the end that goes into the USB is no different than any other USB cable.
 Perhaps we can figure it out.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> mdyer1@xxxxxxxxxx 06/15/06 04:51PM >>>
Hello.  I have another question.  I said earlyer that the cable for
my bookport would not not fit in any of my pcs.  Is it possible to
just go to radioshack  and by a usb cable that will work in the
bookport?  My dad does not seem to think it is possible.  if someone
could straton me out on this it would help.
I should also point out that for pamila.  The cable does not fit in
either oof my computers.  I tried to contact aph about having the
cable replaysed with a standered cable.  see my message above for the
detals.

Matthew

"You can lead a heart to love, but you can't make it fall."  George
strate              MSN/windows messenger: matthewdyer483@xxxxxxx
To join my web brail list send a blank message to
web-braille-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscriibe in the subject line

Visit my live journal at http://www.livejournal.com/users/mdyer1983