[bookport] another question,

  • From: "Cathy" <mrstwotrees@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 17:49:42 -0400

I can't seem to figure out how to create folders on the book port, so I need
step by step directions on how to do this, please?  I also need to know how to
move files that are on the book port into a folder, and again, I need step by
step directions for that as well.  I have read the manual, and for some reason,
it doesn't seem to sink in my head the way it is written.  Thanks in advance
for the info.

Cathy and Pilot Dog Deena, and Retired guide, Copper, both golden retrievers,
Kindness is the language which the deaf can
hear and the blind can see.  ~Mark Twain