[bookport] Re: all night listening

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 17:28:34 -0600

Remember, the BP is definitely not an IPod, and I, for one, am glad that it is not.

At 03:28 PM 12/13/2006, Otto Zamora wrote:
hello,

I am by no means an expert tom, but you want to put the sleep timer at zero, so that it does not stop the unit, even if you do this, it will only play the length of a folder on a card. I have often said that it would be great if the unit could be set up in such a way that after it was done with one folder, it would switch to the next folder and play the files in the second folder and so forth, the I pod does this.

Otto