[bookport] Re: all night listening

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:24:44 -0600

You would have to have the MP3's you wanted to listen to in one folder. Unless you want to listen to the same 25 songs over and over, the file advance feature wouldn't work. It is best not to put more than 25 files in a folder. I don't think file advance will jump to subfolders. I never use this feature, so I'm not completely sure about it.

At 04:55 AM 12/13/2006, Tyler Spivey wrote:

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by you," says the Lord.