[bookport] Re: against a proprietary battery pack

  • From: "Otto Zamora" <8zamora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 03:34:42 -0400

Hello,

I posted with much the same thoughts Mary, but for whatever it's worth, I
find it necessary to say that I agree with you.
I just hope that those of us who choose not to, will still be able to use
the old units if another revision comes out.
On this one, I will go with my professor who used to say that newer, is not
necessarily better.

Otto