[bookport] Re: against a proprietary battery pack

  • From: "Mark Lee" <lee.mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 20:03:55 -0500

I personally like the battery situation as it is.  For one thing, the unit
is small enough now that a thinner unit would not add too much in the way of
portability.  Secondly, even if a rechargeable battery pack was available
commercially, it would most certainly cost more than regular batteries.
Plus, the unit would be on down time while it had to charge.

Mark