[bookport] Re: against a proprietary battery pack

  • From: "Gary Wunder" <gwunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 07:34:38 -0500

I get tired of battery packs where I have to send back the unit
for their replacement - the Braille Note, the Braille n Speak,
etc. I think we have the best of both worlds now - buy and throw
away, or buy rechargeables.

I'd work on other features - such as the battery clips which are,
by my observation, the weakest part of the BP design.