[bookport] Re: a few questions before I buy

  • From: Megan Kelly <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:26:30 -0400

Hi,
Yes, you can. Just navigate to the Notes folder, find the file, and press the 2 key as is usually done.

Megan

At 01:11 PM 7/12/2006, you wrote:
That may be true, but can you then read them immediately; that is, without
editing them? I've never used the Notes function and don't really have any
plans to, but since the file wouldn't be indexed, I wonder if it can be
read.