[bookport] a few questions before I buy

  • From: "christine" <c.menges@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 10:24:14 -0600

I'm considering buying the book port because I have been struggling with
commercially available mp3 players for two years.  The difficulty with most of
them is either operating them or loading them
1. can files be transferred directly onto the memory card without using the
software.
2. Does the book port read kes files or must they be converted to txt files?
3. Will it be possible to use consistently larger memory cards as they become
available?
4. Is there anywhere, in the Denver metro area,  where I can try out a book
port before buying it?
5. I listened to the sample voice on the website, is there a place where I can
listen to all the voices available?

Christine