[bookport] Re: a few questions before I buy

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 13:50:56 -0500

Hi All,

One thing to keep in mind is that when you highlight a folder in book port transfer you also have to press enter on it to actually open it before files will be placed in it when a transfer is done.

Robert Carter

At 01:22 PM 7/11/2006, you wrote:
OooOoo! I don't have my BP here at work or I'd test it myself. I tried that once with opening the transfer program to the desired folder before right clicking from within windows explorer and doing send to and it still went to the route. If it works from in Kurzweil that'll be great!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Cranston" <cranston.sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>