[bookport] Re: a few questions before I buy

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 13:21:05 -0400

Christine:

APH always offers a Customer Satisfaction guarantee, so if you don't
like it, you can always return it within 30 days.  As long as the
product is in resellable condition, we will refund your money.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> c.menges@xxxxxxxxxxx 07/11/06 12:24PM >>>
I'm considering buying the book port because I have been struggling
with commercially available mp3 players for two years.  The difficulty
with most of them is either operating them or loading them
1. can files be transferred directly onto the memory card without using
the software.
2. Does the book port read kes files or must they be converted to txt
files?
3. Will it be possible to use consistently larger memory cards as they
become available?
4. Is there anywhere, in the Denver metro area,  where I can try out a
book port before buying it?
5. I listened to the sample voice on the website, is there a place
where I can listen to all the voices available?

Christine