[bookport] Re: Why Administrator?

  • From: "Grant Hardy" <grant_r_hardy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 12:32:39 -0800

I did that, checked the disk again and it gave me the same message.  I had
both "Automatically fix file system errors" and "Scan for and attempt
recovery of bad sectors" checked.  I unchecked "Scan for and attempt
recovery of bad sectors" and left the other checked, and then it completes.
Is this normal?

Grant