[bookport] Re: Suggestion for New Feature

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 23:00:30 -0500

My whole issue is that the original response was to the effect that the person writing the message was saying "we don't want that" as though he were speaking for APH and the whole group. To say that he disagrees is fine but to imply that he and noone else wants the feature is not his place to say.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Ring" <ring.richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>