[bookport] Suggestion for New Feature

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 01:21:41 -0500

I would like to see a simple address-phonebook on the Book Port.  Let me be a
bit more spacific about what I would want it to do so that you realize that I
am taking into consideration memory limitations on the current Book Port.

I would like this simple address/phonebook to be able to enter first and last
name, address, home - work - mobile phone numbers and a 200 word memo memo
field.  The database could be searched by first and/or last name.

The idea would be to keep it simple, keep it small, and if it makes a
difference I could see a limit of no more than 200 entries.

Skype user name: dtat100