[bookport] Re: Success & Another Question

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 20:52:50 -0500

MessageI think she is confused.  I am thinking that she is thinking that
bookshare books are in a unsupported prerecorded file.  The book Port is
made to read Bookshare books, and they are supported.  Bookshare books have
text in them, so Double Talk reads the book to you.  Audible and RFB&D have
books that are read by actual human narrators.  Does this clear anything up?

Chase Crispin
Administrator and moderator of the Blind Mobile Tech (BMT) blog, and soon to
be website!
Blog:
http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/
 APH training video feed: