[bookport] Re: Success & Another Question

  • From: "Barry Levine" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 19:35:05 -0500

Linda,

Certainly, there's going to be a sound quality issue if you're mostly using
the BP for Human recorded material, and comparing that with synthesized
speech.  Having said that, I'm personally not crazy about the doubletalk
synth chip, but find I can easily understand it.
I've not used the BRF file format for the BP... instead using the DT book
file format when sending a Bookshare book file to the BP.

Can you be a bit more specific with the sound symptoms you're experiencing?

--Barry