[bookport] Re: Strange happenings

  • From: "Donna Slater" <donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 07:46:26 +0100

Thanks for your message Neil, the interesting thing is that although my
Bookport now works none of my other usb devices do!  The joys of computing!

To keep this on topic, many people have been concerned about such software
synthesisers as Eloquence using a lot of power and shortening the bookport
battery life, I just wanted to say that my mobile phone  uses Eloquence as
its speech, and even when I've used the speech a lot the battery life is
good, so hopefully we shouldn't have too many worries there.

Best wishes to you all

Donna