[bookport] Re: Firmware Beta 24 Available

  • From: "Paula Mack" <pmack1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 21:38:31 -0400

Well, since we're voting again, let me put in my two cents.  first, the
Doubletalk is perfectly adequate, and second, let's leave the keys as they
are.  All keys are perfectly reachable.  Lastly, if we keep asking for this
and that, the bookport is going to end up costing more than many will want
to pay.

Thanks,

Paula