[bookport] Re: Firmware Beta 24 Available

  • From: "Angie Matney" <matneyar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 02:03:09 -0400

Hello Myrna,

I completely agree. I think I mentioned this awhile back. I'm getting used to
the keyboard as it is now, but the
organization of keys you suggest would be so much more logical, in my opinion.
It would be convenient to have the
arrow keys on the bottom row, for example. This would also mean that when you
are typing, you don't have to "reach
around" all the keys on the middle row.

Angie