[bookport] Re: Firmware Beta 24 Available

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 21:16:10 -0400

I agree that the space bar being a row away from the braille dots is more
comfortable. I don't remember who said it, but someone made reference to the
keyboards on notetakers having the space bar directly below the dot buttons,
which is true, but the one thing they also have is more space between the
two hands. The book Port doesn't have that space, and I think that maybe is
what makes it comfortable. Since adding more space between the hands is not
an option, I say leave the keyboard layout the way it is.
Tiff