[bookport] Re: Strange happenings

  • From: "Donna Slater" <donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 17:54:50 +0100

No, thanks, the Bookport connects ok now.  I honestly don't know why though,
because I can't think of anything I altered recently which should have made
that difference.  Oh well, I guess it's just a continuation of the love/hate
relationship I often have with my computer!!

Thanks for asking anyway.

Best wishes

Donna.