[bookport] Re: Recording readers

  • From: "Angie Matney" <matneyar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 07:39:12 -0500

Hi Robert,

The Sony recorder has built-in memory. It doesn't use disks or cassettes. You
record things on the recorder's built-in
memory and then transfer them to the PC. I like the fact that I never have to
look for blank media to make a recording. It
has a lot of recording time (I want to say about 10 hours at the best-quality
setting and about 15 hours at the lower-
quality setting), so there is little chance that I will have it completely full.

Angie