[bookport] Re: Idea

  • From: "Walt Smith" <WSmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 08:28:49 -0500

Would it be possible to design a wood or plastic insert that would fit
into the belt clip, but that would stabilize the BP when being used for
braille input on a flat surface? This stabilizer could be slipped out of
the belt clip when not in use. This would eliminate the need to redesign
the BP's case and would also eliminate the need for stick-on rubber
feet, which always seem to have a way of eventually working loose. I
think this seems like the optimal resolution.=20