[bookport] Re: Recording readers

  • From: "Angie Matney" <matneyar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 11:24:04 -0500

I will answer Keith and Bob's question in one post.

You can find the recorder at amazon. I got mine at CircuitCity. It is the ICD
P28.

Keith, the recorder beeps when you change folders, but I can't remember now if
it beeps differently for each folder or
not.

Many features are directly accessible. Some, like changing recording quality
and setting alarms, can be done through
the accompanying software, which can be installed on as many computers as you
need.

Hope this was helpful.

Angie

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:01:40 -0600, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. wrote:

>Is your recorder accessible or voice-enabled? If not, how do you manage files,
>folders, etc? Is it through your PC when
your recorder is connected, like when the Bookport is connected to PC via USB?