[bookport] Re: Question about conversion

  • From: "lana" <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 10:08:08 -0600

Because, a lot of us want to put the books on book port instead of buying a
not always accessable and often expensive mp3 player.  When I started this
quest, I couldn't find a player.  Because I had a bad experience with a muvo
128 I got from audible several years ago, I was skepticle about the muvo 512
mix.  also, since it didn't have a lot of vidio tricks, I feared the company
would stop making it.  since then, the ds 50 came along, and I feel more
secure.  Not everyone can afford the $200 plus for the ds 50, and we'd like
all our books on book port,
Hence, the endless conversation.
Of course when the new book port takes overdrive, it won't be a problem any
more,
HINT HINT HINT.