[bookport] Re: Perhaps off topic, but new bookport?

  • From: "Sharon" <scfinchum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 21:08:58 -0400

As far as I have been able to determine, there isn't a good alternative out
there. The Stream sounds more awkward to use than the B P and has fewer
features. The Icon or the Braille + both sound nice but quite expensive.
Moreover, the inclusion of an actual hard drive will make either option more
fragile. I plan to wait on the B P 2 but really hope that we will be
notified if it has been forgotten all together. So far, the choices are
really limited. However, if the past means anything, then there will be many
more choices just as soon as NLS opens it's digital program.

Make it a great one

Sharon