[bookport] Re: Perhaps off topic, but new bookport?

  • From: "albert griffith" <albertgriffith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 08:28:43 -0500

The developers of the stream are making their updates free and available so
I guess when you decide to make a purchasing decision depends on how badly
you need a device.  I sold my Book Port to take advantage of good market
prices and I'm using a traditional mp3 player and converting files to that
format for a while.  How long I'll wait, I'm not sure but at least until the
first of the year.

  _____