[bookport] Re: Perhaps off topic, but new bookport?

  • From: "John" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 11:51:24 -0400

I really like my BookPort. I recommend other blind people to get the current Book Port. I am not concerned with getting an update BookPort2.

It is great the way it is.
APH developers set a date and ran into some development problems. They want to get their product to market ASAP, but they cannot.

Why is the current Book Port not good enough?

John
http://WhiteCane.org
http://BlindWoodWorker.com
http://abrcaa.com