[bookport] Re: concern about bookport 2!

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 18:03:51 -0700

Ed,
There is no blackout. That is a bit strong. APH has kept us updated. I dont think we need to know every boring detail of what goes on behind the curtain. Whatever is delaying the development of BP2, I am sure that APH would very much like to move forward. What more can they do that they are not already doing?

As to the message traffic of late, there has been plenty. Admittedly, much is off topic. And rightly so, for this list was created with a very definite purpose in mind. We should honor that.

Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of the pieces.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx