[bookport] Re: New to list

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:45:51 -0500

The Bookport will only handle format 4 books from Audible.

At 10:15 PM 6/20/2006, you wrote:
aloha from Rob, I am new to the list as well. I have a question. First, I have the kjv read by Scourby in both wav and mp3 128 cd quality format. I would like to send it to the book port. How do I convert it to a smaller size format so it will fit on the card. I have 3 1 gig cards. Second, where online can I buy the 4 gig cards? I also have all of my audible books in the largest file format. Do I need to redownload them in smaller file format as well? Thanks. Rob from Maui.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Russ & Valerie" <valruss@xxxxxxxxxxx>