[bookport] Separate Volume Controls

  • From: "Milton M. Ota" <mota@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 05:39:00 -1000

I'm not sure if this has been suggested in the past but I thought it might
be a good idea if it is possible to have a separate volume control key
command especially when playing either audible.com, mp3 files, or DAISY
audio books on the Bookport.

Sometimes I get some of these audio files that play louder than the speech
synthesizer built into the Bookport and I thought this might be something
that APH might want to look into.

Excuse me if there already is a key command--and if there is, please tell me
what that is.

Thanks.

Aloha:
Milton M. Ota
1318 Kanewai Street
Honolulu, Hawaii 96816-1718
E-mail: mota@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://home.hawaii.rr.com/mota
Phone: (808) 734-0612 / Cell: (808) 295-2528