[bookport] Re: New Beta Available

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 19:17:19 -0500

I agree, Sandy.  I've always used Precise Pete because it's the brightest
sounding of the voices.  By brightest, I mean the one with the most treble.
Generally speaking, I find the brighter the tone or frequency response is,
the more intelligible the speech is.  Or maybe it's just that I'm in my
fifties and my ears are going. <grin>  Lou