[bookport] Re: New Beta Available

  • From: "Liam Martin" <noatman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 19:21:00 +0000

Sarah,

I was actually hoping the voices would be returned to the way they were -
pre-Beta 15. That would be a great help for folks like myself on the more
sensitive end of the hearing spectrum. I installed the new Beta, and the
voices seem to be as they were on Beta 15. There is some underlying "muffle"
- someone used the word "frequency" - which makes it a bit difficult for me
to tolerate for any length of time.

Liam