[bookport] Re: NLS Beta Program

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 14:14:15 +1300

Hi Michael and list:

No doubt someone will do all you suggest and more when they return to work Monday. Considering this discussion started after the close of business Friday, waiting until close of business Monday wouldn't be unreasonable.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Bowman-Jones" <mikebowmanjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>