[bookport] Re: Command list

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 20:16:47 -0500

Amy -

As a matter of how APH does their documentation updates, I don't believe
that there could be anything more up-to-date than the documentation that
ships with the software or firmware updates. In other words, if they didn't
get it in there, then (unless some individual user has produced their own
that's guaranteed to be more current) that's all there is. You won't find
anything more current on the APH web site and my personal feeling would be
that anything on the web site would, if anything, be more likely to be
outdated.