[bookport] Re: My conundrum.

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 10:54:58 -0600

Phil, Often devices that use flash cards will put their own proprietary
files on the card when the card is formatted on the unit in question.
So, formatting your card on the BP may or may not mean that it can no
longer be seen by the P T R.  You may have to simply copy the MP3 files
from the P T R to the book port.  I have not used the P T R, so I am
just guessing, but rarely have I found two devices that will allow one
to use a card formatted in one device in the other one without some kind
of hitch somewhere.  Just my thoughts.

Neal