[bookport] Re: My conundrum.

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 11:23:44 -0600

Try uploading those files to your computer. Then transfer them to the Bookport, using BP Transfer.

At 03:07 AM 1/24/2006, you wrote:

Thanks, what I am doing is taking the card with the files recorded on it out of the p t r and putting it in the book port. I even tried lowering the bit rate to see if that worked and, know it didn't.
I have even been told in certain countries it is illegal to have unfiltered files.

   Thanks in advance some one, Phil Parr.