[bookport] Re: bluetooth headphones

  • From: buhrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Brian Buhrow)
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 09:02:23 -0800

        Reformat the card.  It's lost its ID file.
Or, if you hav another card, and you don't want to lose what's on the bad
card, copy the file
BCSIG._BB
from the root directory of the good card to the root directory of the bad
one.  Bet that fixes you up.
-Brian

On Jan 27,  6:05am, "bruce huffman" wrote:
} Subject: [bookport] Re: bluetooth headphones
} Anything you can do for a card that when placed in the book port the error
} "card id bad, file initial error".  Thanks.
}